Great choice - South Africa is one of our most epic adventures!
We're very fortunate that we have been able to secure some really unique and exclusive experiences on this trip, like abseiling Table Mountain, paddle-boarding with penguins and of course some amazing safaris. You can even add on shark diving before the trip starts if you're feeling particularly adventurous...!
- Abseil down Cape Town's iconic Table Mountain, after hiking to the summit
- Stay in a luxury safari lodge, with open-top game drives and bush walks
- Swim alongside lively seals in Plettenberg Bay
- Go vineyard-hopping in Stellenbosch
- Bed down at a series of boutique hotels with swimming pools and epic views
*You don't have to do the abseil if you don't want to but we recommend making that decision when you reach the top of Table Mountain :)
"One of the reasons I chose the trip was for the wildlife and it didn’t disappoint! Every wildlife experience was unique, from swimming with seals, seeing the meerkats waking up in the sun, paddle boarding with Penguins, whale and dolphin watching, seeing elephant, cheetah, buffalo, wildebeest, and a very close encounter with lion, it was amazing!" Hannah, via Feefo