This is an amazing 13 day best of Japan adventure.
We meditate with monks, have lunch with a sumo, learn the art of sushi making, cycle the back streets of Tokyo and learn how to fight like a ninja!
Here are the things that make this trip so awesome:
- Escape the tourist crowds by cycling around a hidden neighbourhood of East Tokyo
- Visit the world's largest fish market and learn to make your own sushi
- Try out the ancient art of ninja warfare at a ninja school in Kyoto
- Enjoy a hearty lunch with a sumo wrestler, and see the warriors in action
- Spend two days hiking and hot spring bathing in the spectacular Hakone mountains
- Join a street food safari around the hidden hot spots of Osaka, Japan's culinary capital
- Sea-kayak around the Great Torii on Miyajima Island, and enjoy oysters and Chablis
- Discover the rising phenomenon of Japanese whisky at the on-trend Tokyo Whisky Library