Arriving later than suggested? We can pick you up anytime on day one, but we say before a suggested time, as we have a welcome meeting scheduled, to get everyone introduced, and to meet the guide - we then head out for drinks. If you were to arrive after this, you will miss the welcome meeting and the group heading out. It's fine to do this if you wish, but you would need to make your own way to meet the group on arrival at the hotel (if you wanted) - the guide would be contactable by phone, and would leave instructions at reception as to where to go.
Articles in this section
- Additional Nights
- Do you have any discount codes?
- How do I pay my balance?
- How it works
- What types of accommodation do you use?
- How fit do I need to be to go on a trip?
- Why do your prices seem higher?
- Are flights included?
- Are there age restrictions on your trips?