What should I pack?
There will be a thorough packing list on your Tineri app that we will send in advance of your trip. However, due to ever-changing conditions, we recommend dressing in layers:
- Thermal long underwear as a base layer is recommended.
- Your outer layer should be water and wind-resistant. If your outer layer is not insulated, add extra layers underneath for warmth.
- Wool and polyester/fleece blends are warmer and drier than cotton.
What items do I need to purchase that are not part of an everyday wardrobe?
You should have with you:
- Thermal underwear
- Gloves or mittens
- Goggles to protect your eyes
- Sunscreen is strongly recommended for sunny days.
What's the luggage allowance?
One large bag and a day bag should be okay, but please check with your airline when booking flights for weight allowances.
Can I bring a suitcase or do I need a backpack?
Suitcases, as well as backpacks, are accepted on the minibus, please try and limit yourself to one large bag if possible though.
What plugs are used, do I need to bring a travel adaptor?
The power sockets are type A and B, the standard used in North America and Japan. You will need an adaptor if your home country doesn’t use either of these systems.
What happens to my luggage in between excursions?
Where activities fall on days where there is no hotel change, your luggage should be left in your hotel room. On the day of a hotel change, the luggage is left securely in the minibus with the driver.