We recommend taking your trusty hiking boots for any hike included in the trip, as terrain can become slippery in rain. If you feel confident in walking shoes or trainers then please feel free to take them, though perhaps not for trekking mountains...
Articles in this section
- Are there age restrictions on your trips?
- Are flights included?
- How do I pay my balance?
- Do you have any travel offers?
- Why do your prices seem higher?
- Additional Nights
- How it works
- What types of accommodation do you use?
- How fit do I need to be to go on a trip?