We recommend taking your trusty hiking boots for any hike included in the trip, as terrain can become slippery in rain. If you feel confident in walking shoes or trainers then please feel free to take them, though perhaps not for trekking mountains...
Articles in this section
- Additional Nights
- Do you have any discount codes?
- How do I pay my balance?
- How it works
- What types of accommodation do you use?
- How fit do I need to be to go on a trip?
- Why do your prices seem higher?
- Are flights included?
- Are there age restrictions on your trips?